Our team, collectively have an experience of more than 10 years in railway industry focusing on Depot Equipment. We’ve been involved in projects mainly maintenance works ranging from LRT 1, MRT 1, ERL & KTMB. Depot equipment that we are familiar from installation, testing & commissioning, maintenance & operates as follows; underfloor wheel lathe, train wash plant, lifting jack, wheel press, electric shunter, re-railing to name a few. Currently we support DANOBAT for underfloor Wheel Lathe in Malaysia.
DANOBAT offers a wide range of solutions, in both preventive and corrective maintenance, to adapt to the type of transport means: high speed, locomotive, suburban, tram or metro.
DANOBAT develops comprehensive solutions with underfloor wheel lathes, rail-mounted profile measuring devices of wheels and intelligent software for reprofiling of train wheels.
These solutions provide tangible benefits for the operator:
- The lifespan of the wheel of the railway fleet is increased by some 25%.
- Reduced operation costs.
- Enhanced safety and availability of the railway fleet.
High adaptability, reliability and proactive service, accompany the client in improving manufacturing processes. Over 60 years of experience in the machine tools and manufacturing systems market make it possible to offer competitive solutions to individual customer needs with high value added solutions
A high quality, safe and cost-effective solution for wheelset machining.
The Danobat underfloor wheel lathe is a specifically designed and cost-saving machine for the preventive and corrective maintenance of railway wheels and brake-discs. We have a wide range of underfloor wheel lathes to adapt to any type of vehicle, whether high speed, locomotive, commuter train, tram or metro. It can perform without the need of dismounting the axle from the bogie and it is provided with the latest technologies.
- UWL range for all vehicle types:
- High Speed
- Fully automatic machining process
- Smart machining: reduces cycle time, increases the process reliability and safety and extends the life of the wheels within a railway fleet.
- Conceived to operate with only one operator
- Ease of use: User-friendly interface for an intuitive operation that assists the operator and helps in optimizing machining processes.
- Optimized layout and pit configuration
- Designed for best ergonomics and ease of maintenance.